Gifts for Him
Men’s UGG ‘Ascot’ Suede Slipper • Men’s Patagonia ‘Fjord’ Regular Fit Organic Cotton Flannel Shirt • Men’s Nixon Charger Bracelet Watch, 42Mm • Men’s Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Quarter Zip Pullover • YETI Roadie Cooler • Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker Ii • Ray-Ban Men’s Aviator Gold Sunglasses, Brown Lenses • The Belmont Cabin Bag – Florentine Collection • Harry’s™ for J.Crew Rubberized Shave Set • Billabong Men’s Disaster Beanie • Nike Metal Swoosh Cap • Vans Classic Sk8-Hi Sneaker – Black 8 • Burberry Trench Leather Sandon Card Case • SKULLCANDY INK’D 2 MIC’D EARBUDS
Gift Guide for Her
1. Gucci Marmont Matelassé Mini Bag: This little purse is a beautiful dream big item. It is classic and small. Think card case, phone, lip gloss and go!
2. Ruffle Sleeve Sweater: Ruffled sleeves make this sweater stand out. It comes in pink, cream, and gray. It’s currently on sale for 40% off making it less than $50. This item is currently sold out in pink. Sale items go fast, so if you love it, snag it now.
3. Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat: Think cozy, soft, and fun! I just can’t seem to get enough leopard print in my wardrobe this season. I love that this coat comes in regular, petite, and tall and is right at $100. Leopard print is considered a neutral and can be worn with anything. Think about how adorable it will look over a holiday dress while keeping you cozy. I’ve linked three at different price points.
4. Sigma Holiday Set: Sigma brushes have become my favorite. This holiday set combines Sigma’s most popular flat kabuki brush ($25) which is perfect for applying and blending foundation and tinted moisturizer with Sigma’s top rated Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat ($25) for only $39! It’s the perfect time to purchase both for less! I have also linked each item separately.
5. YSL Gloss: YSL is known for their beauty products and this gloss looks amazing! It comes in several shades and my current favorite is Iridescent. It’s a little pricey but it lasts a long time!
6. Soft Sleeved Sweater: I love that this sweater is comes in a staple color giving you a lot of styling options. If you’re looking for a unique cozy sweater, look no further!
7. Chunky Knit Moreno Wool Throw Blanket: I love the look and feel of chunky cozy blankets and this one is less than $30! If you are considering giving this as a gift, you should order soon to make sure it arrives on time.
8. GG Marmont Suede Block Heel Pumps: Okay, these are a total splurge that I could never afford, but maybe some of you out there could and I just think they are adorable so I couldn’t help throwing them in. A girl can dream!
9. Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle: The Oatmeal Cookie and Pumpkin Souffle are my favorite scents for this time of year. I love that the jar is so cute and can be re-purposed after the candle is burnt out.
10. Chunky Knit Oversized Scarf: The perfect scarf to keep warm and cozy this winter!