Glitter Cosmetic Pouch • Lancome Translucence Loose Matifying Powder • YSL Beauty All Hours Concealer • YSL Beauty Touche Èclat • YSL Beauty Eye Smoker Duo • Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupte Shine’ Oil-In-Stick Lipstick – 49 Rose St Germain • CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum • Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cil • Effet Faux Cils’ Bold Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen • Sigma F80 – Flat Kabuki™ – Pink
I have been in need of some new makeup and thought with the season change approaching, it would be a great time to update my makeup bag. While I still use my go-to basics: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand, Nars Bronzer in Laguna, and Nars Blush in Orgasm, I also have some new favorites.
1. Lancome Translucence Loose Matifying Powder gave sheer, soft matte finish and kept my makeup looking fresh all day.
2. YSL Beauty All Hours Concealer in No. 1 Porcelain erases imperfections and withstands the Texas humidity without caking, creasing, or fading. I love how it helps my makeup last all day.
3. YSL Beauty Touche Èclat No. 1.5 Radiant Silk highlights my best features without shimmer or glitter. I feel like my skin is glowing every time I use it.
4. YSL Beauty Eye Smoker Duo No. 4 Burgundy is hands down my favorite new product! It’s a dual sided water resistant eyeshadow pen. I use the lighter color as a base color on my lid to highlight and the darker color for shading the arc and base of my lid. Application is so quick & easy and I love the way it looks! If I had to choose one new product, this would be it!
5. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Volupte Shine’ Oil-In-Stick Lipstick in 49 Rose St Germain is so moisturizing that I feel like I have just put on a luxurious lip balm rather than lipstick every time I use it. I like No. 49 pictured above and No. 45 which is red. Both the perfect amount of bright for winter.
6. Sigma F80 – Flat Kabuki™ has transformed the way that I apply tinted moisturizer. I just put a small amount on the flat head of the brush and apply a dot to my forehead, cheeks, and chin and the blend in with circular motions. It distributes the liquid equally with a smooth finish. I also use it to blend in concealer.
What are your favorite makeup products?
Keeping It Short & Sweet,
I received some of the above products complimentary from YSL Beauty and Lancome. The opinions as always are 100% my own.