It’s hard to believe that the holiday season is just around the corner. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for a special girl in your life or treating yourself, at least one of these items is sure to please. All of the above may or may not be on my very own wishlist, wink, wink. Dream big, right?
Holiday Gift Guide
1. Gucci Marmont Matelassé Mini Bag: This little purse is a beautiful dream big item. It is classic and small. Think card case, phone, lip gloss and go!
2. Ruffle Sleeve Sweater: Ruffled sleeves make this sweater stand out. It comes in pink, cream, and gray. It’s currently on sale for 40% off making it less than $50. This item is currently sold out in pink. Sale items go fast, so if you love it, snag it now.
3. Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat: Think cozy, soft, and fun! I just can’t seem to get enough leopard print in my wardrobe this season. I love that this coat comes in regular, petite, and tall and is right at $100. Leopard print is considered a neutral and can be worn with anything. Think about how adorable it will look over a holiday dress while keeping you cozy. I’ve linked three at different price points.
4. Sigma Holiday Set: Sigma brushes have become my favorite. This holiday set combines Sigma’s most popular flat kabuki brush ($25) which is perfect for applying and blending foundation and tinted moisturizer with Sigma’s top rated Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat ($25) for only $39! It’s the perfect time to purchase both for less! I have also linked each item separately.
5. YSL Gloss: YSL is known for their beauty products and this gloss looks amazing! It comes in several shades and my current favorite is Iridescent. It’s a little pricey but it lasts a long time!
6. Soft Sleeved Sweater: I love that this sweater is comes in a staple color giving you a lot of styling options. If you’re looking for a unique cozy sweater, look no further!
7. Chunky Knit Moreno Wool Throw Blanket: I love the look and feel of chunky cozy blankets and this one is less than $30! If you are considering giving this as a gift, you should order soon to make sure it arrives on time.
8. GG Marmont Suede Block Heel Pumps: Okay, these are a total splurge that I could never afford, but maybe some of you out there could and I just think they are adorable so I couldn’t help throwing them in. A girl can dream!
9. Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle: The Oatmeal Cookie and Pumpkin Souffle are my favorite scents for this time of year. I love that the jar is so cute and can be re-purposed after the candle is burnt out.
10. Chunky Knit Oversized Scarf: The perfect scarf to keep warm and cozy this winter!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Keeping It Short & Sweet,