Top: Halogen Mixed Media Jeans: AG Ex Boyfriend Cropped (These AG Ex Boyfriend Jeans are on Sale) Booties: Vince Camuto Fileana Necklace: SUGARFIX by BaubleBar™ Purse: Kirie Suede & Leather Crossbody Saddle Bag
Taylor and I are having a little staycation this week at my sister’s house in the Woodlands, outside of Houston, while they are at Disney World! There is a pool with beautiful palm trees in the back yard so it feels like we are close to the beach…and y’all know how much I love the beach! I thought it would be fun to shake this week’s Roundup up a bit by sharing a few fun facts so you could get to know me a little better!
5 Fun Facts About Me:
- I don’t like coffee! 😂 I feel like I am an outsider to the giant coffee club. Taylor brought back Vanilla Costa Rican coffee from her trip and I decided I was going to make myself drink half a cup. I don’t know if my taste buds have changed but it wasn’t too bad. So maybe there is hope for me yet, haha!
- I drink a gallon of water a day which makes taking road trips with me not so fun especially if you don’t like to stop every hour and a half or so. I just can’t help it, haha. 🤷🏼♀️ I also only like my water ice cold from my Yeti cup. What did we do before Yeti cups, seriously?
- I have a sweet tooth! I’m okay if it isn’t around but if it is in my house or at school, I’m most likely going to eat it! To help with sugar cravings I drink protein shakes. It satisfies my craving and helps me feel full. I will tell you a little sugar tip…if you have the hiccups, swallow a packet of sugar and they will disappear. Try it, you will thank me later!
- If I’m watching TV it is most likely Criminal Minds, NCIS or something crime related. I stopped watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette after the 3rd or 4th season. I also listen to several Real Crime Podcasts: Real Crime Profile, Undisclosed, and Truth and Justice.
- I’m an introverted extrovert. I am very outgoing and talkative when I am out and about. It’s easy for me to start conversations with strangers and I am often one of the last people to leave a girl’s night or party…it’s just the getting out and about that has become more challenging. I am super happy to spend the night at home with a glass of wine.
I would love to get to know you better! What are some fun facts about you?
This Week’s Posts:
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open for everyone to shop! If there is something that you love and it is out of stock, keep checking back in online. Nordstrom is really good about restocking popular items. Also, if you can’t find it online and they say they don’t have it the store near you, don’t hesitate to call the store. More times than not, I’ve found it in my local Nordstrom even when it’s sold out online. If there is something that you are wanting for the fall or winter, this is the perfect time to snag it! You can shop all the looks below as well as my other favorites here or here.
A Few Things on My Wishlist:
I hope you have an amazing week ahead!
Keeping It Short & Sweet,